Synthetic fluorphlogopite-based pearls exhibit a superior lustrous sparkling effect and high color purity.
Super smooth with pleasant slip and excellent payoff, they provide high compressibility and superior binding performance.
Compared to natural mica, synthetic mica offers:
1. High purity
2. More consistency
3. Cleaner, whiter white pearls
4. Resistance to higher temperature
5. Greater reflectivity
6. Interference colors with higher chroma
7. More compressible in pressed powders
8. Less bleed from metallic colors
Synthetic Micas comply with global cosmetic regulations and are also extremely popular for industrial applications such as auto paint and nail lacquers. They are also very popular for epoxy and resin applications.