Shipping and Returns
Generally, we only ship to the address and person that is associated with the Credit Card or PayPal account. You must enter the billing address on file with your Credit Card company in the billing section. If you enter any other address your order will be flagged as a possible fraudulent order and your order will be held up until we can research it. If you want it shipped elsewhere add that address in the shipping information. We do realize that some international customers have collection points in the US for their orders or you may want your order shipped to a friend in another state. Your order will be held up until we can get hold of the holder of the credit card to verify they have purchased the order an approve they want it ship to another address. Our Merchant Service has several fraud filters. We check also information including the IP address location from where the order was placed. If you have a VPN this may cause issues to get your payment through so turn it off during the order process.
- We always suggest ordering samples before starting any project if you are unsure if it is the color you need or whether there may be any chemical reaction with your formula because we do not take returns on opened products.
- Orders may not be changed once submitted. If you have forgotten to add an item to your order please submit a second and send us an email if you would like them combined email@example.com .
- Please double check your address and contact details you supply. We take no responsibility for lost mail when the customer has given us the wrong address. If addresses need to be verified then your order will be delayed. Some reasons for that may be that the address details were not filled out in a way that the USPS or FEDEX recognize it. See samples below.
Correct: Caps when required, Apt. # designated as an Apt etc.
- Mary Jane Doe
- 2965 State Street Apt #64
- Phoenix, Arizona 85666
- mary jane doe (no caps)
- 2965 state st #64 (no caps, no indication as to whether 64 is an apt or business suite)
- Phoenix, az 85666
You may return new, unopened items within 5 working days of delivery for a full product refund. Samples are just that and may not be returned for a refund.
- If you make a return due to your error you will be refunded the purchase amount. If your order requested free shipping the shipped cost paid by Just Pigments will be deducted from the refund amount. Please send us and email letting us know you are returning an item and the reason for it. Please supply your tracking to us when it is shipped. You will receive a refund when we receive it and assure no damage has been done.
- If the return is the result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) we will pay for the cost of shipping back to our company and you will be sent a mailing label via email. Please mail the return within 5 working days from the day you received the item. Please send us an email letting us know you are returning an item and the reason for it. Please supply your tracking to us when it is shipped. You will receive a refund as soon as we have received the package and note no damage has been done.
- If you have opened a product please do not send it back or ask for a refund as we cannot re-sell it. For this reason, we offer samples of most all our colors for trial. We know you would not want to receive an item someone else had opened! We want you to be happy with our products so if the color is not to your liking we are happy to take it back. In this case though, you are responsible to pay for the shipping and the product must be unopened.
- We try to take the most accurate photos of our colors but what you see on your computer screen can vary quite a lot depending on your computer and settings. It helps to read the reviews also and see what others thought of the color.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
All shipping on domestic orders $60 and over is free. This includes Hawaii and Alaska. To get the free shipping you must select the FREE SHIPPING option. Generally, we ship your order within 48 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. If you want an item shipped over night then it must be submitted the previous day. Our pickup schedule is before noon. Orders are filled in the order we receive them.
If you have selected the free shipping option we select the least expensive method to ship your items. Generally shipping will be through the US Postal Service or FEDEX. First Class Shipping is used for orders under 16 ounces. Over 16 ounces in general will be upgraded to a flat rate USPS or FEDEX express option. For heavier orders over 11 pounds we will use FEDEX Ground Delivery.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations such as Nigeria, Russia and some Eastern European countries.
Shipping rates are based on the weight and volume. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. If you want a shipping rate before you decide to finalize or pay for your order you may get a quote if you proceed to shipping, add you details and you will be able to view the shipping options and costs.
At this time, we do not use USPS First Class shipping options for International orders. Often times they are lost or held up in customs for weeks. They may not be tracked after they leave the US. FEDEX can track in most countries outside the US.
Just in general FEDEX is a better and faster option for International Shipping and you will get your order faster. International customers are responsible for paying customs and duties so please check with your own customs to find out what the percentage rate will be due for your country. The harmonized code we use is 320600.